cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Request for Refund / Zoom Ignores Request

portugads
Listener

Dear Zoom Community Support,

I am writing to urgently request a refund for a series of unauthorized charges made to my credit card through your platform. The transactions in question are as follows:

• January 4, 2023: $44.97
  • December 4, 2022: $44.97
  • November 4, 2022: $44.97
  • October 4, 2022: $44.97
  • September 4, 2022: $44.97
  • August 19, 2022: $7.74
  • August 8, 2022: $13.05
  • August 4, 2022: $14.99
  • July 4, 2022: $14.99

On July 4, 2022, I upgraded to Zoom Premium to prevent being removed from meetings. Despite the upgrade, I was repeatedly removed from meetings, and my account appeared as a free account.

I opened a support request for this issue almost 10 days ago, and despite its urgency, I have not received any response from Zoom customer support. My ticket number is BIL1192803. It appears that my requests have been ignored, and no action has been taken to resolve this matter.

I urgently request a full refund for all the charges listed above and ask that this matter be resolved amicably. If we cannot resolve it promptly, I will escalate this issue to the appropriate authorities and report it to my bank to initiate a chargeback. 

Please confirm receipt of this letter and inform me of the steps you will take to process my refund. I look forward to hearing from you soon to resolve this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent issue.

Sincerely,

Otávio Silveira.

4 REPLIES 4

Ivana7
Listener

I have been in a similar situation. We are forced to contact Zoom support to make changes to our plan, and we have been trying to contact them for six weeks (via email forms, ticket requests, chats) and we have not received any response or help. We have been rebilled in the meanwhile for the old incorrect plan we've been trying to change. I'm shocked at the lack of response from the Zoom team. 

MelanieFLT
Listener

When a vendor does not respond, they expect you to tire out and go away. I send an email and copy to my state's DOJ office responsible for consumer affairs and fraud, BBB, and local TV station's consumer protection investigative reports to get support to resolve.  Screen shots with the story on Instagram reels are great at getting attention to problems. 

W7955900
Listener

Деньги не возвращают, Это так.

환불해줘
Listener

환불요청합니다.

자동 갱신되어 결제 되었는데 환불받고 싶습니다.