cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to new version of Zoom

Need_info_2
Listener

System requires update to new version but requires me to see my system admin.  This is a personal PC.  What now?

6 REPLIES 6

Sherry695
Listener

I am experiencing the same issue! lo9oking forward to a helpful response.

Alix3
Listener

I can't update either and the team chat has no response - nothing that was offered in articles helps

I am still able to use Zoom on my iPhone, but not on my laptop. Of course I prefer the laptop format, and using the phone is only in the meantime. 
When I find a solution, I will let you know!

BarbarainTexas
Listener

I have the same issue on my personal computer. I am unable to get a newer version update. It states contact your IT administrator and this is managed by me. I need help and assistance. 

Same here🤔

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Need_info_2 Since your device is not managed by an organization and you are receiving the error message "Please contact your IT team to update your app" when trying to update, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom Application.

If you are having issues uninstalling or reinstalling, ensure that you are logging in with credentials with administrator privileges on either your Windows or macOS device. More details are available in our support article for this particular error message. I hope this helps!

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?