cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlink card & cloud storage when canceling subscription

PavelAsafov
Listener

Hey, guys! 😽

Looks like Zoom tech support staff went on vacation, because I can't get answers on my paid account.
I'll try my luck to ask you for help. 🤞🙏

Here's what I wrote to them:

Hello, I have two questions I'm concerned about:

1) Can I untether my card without canceling my subscription? It is more convenient for me to make a renewal decision closer to the end of the period.

2) If I can only untether my card by canceling my subscription, will I still have access to cloud storage after canceling my subscription but during the paid account period?

2 REPLIES 2

PavelAsafov
Listener

Worst customer treatment I've ever seen. 🤢

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @PavelAsafov welcome to the community! Apologies on the delay with the reply to your discussion. 

1. I have internally escalated your case for better visibility 🙂

2. No, you will not be able to access the cloud recordings. If you cancel before the end of your billing period, you will still have access to those cloud recordings until your billing period expires and your account status is basic.

You will need to be a licensed user to access cloud recordings on the account. Encourage you to download the recordings before cancelling your Zoom licenses. You will need to re-assign a license to your account in-order to regain access to those cloud recordings. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!