cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charge??

ridhoekaputra
Listener

Someone used my credit card to purchase an annual paid Zoom subscription. I created a support ticket and asked Zoom to investigate. They informed me that they found an account using my credit card. I requested them to stop the paid subscription on that account since it was using someone else's credit card. I always keep my credit card with me and never let others use it. Zoom assured me that they would handle the issue and asked me to wait. Suddenly, I received an email stating that my ticket was closed, and the problem was resolved without a clear outcome. I tried contacting them again through email, but there was no response. I attempted to reach them via chat, but the live chat access on my account was disabled. I am disappointed with Zoom's customer service in this situation. I live far away, which makes it difficult to contact Zoom by phone.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @ridhoekaputra.

Typically issues with credit card fraud need to be addressed with your credit card provider. Contact them, and if they need information from Zoom, they can contact Zooms Trust and Security group. 

Use this link to report Abuse, Account Takeover, Fraud or Fraudulent Charges, Copyright or Trademark infringement, or to submit a Law Enforcement Request:
https://zoom.us/trust-form

Additional information on Zoom's Trust and Safety program is available here.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @ridhoekaputra.

Typically issues with credit card fraud need to be addressed with your credit card provider. Contact them, and if they need information from Zoom, they can contact Zooms Trust and Security group. 

Use this link to report Abuse, Account Takeover, Fraud or Fraudulent Charges, Copyright or Trademark infringement, or to submit a Law Enforcement Request:
https://zoom.us/trust-form

Additional information on Zoom's Trust and Safety program is available here.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !