cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time of subscription expiry

AL62
Listener

Hello, I have contacted Zoom but receiving conflicting information.

I have a subscription that started on 30th July. My account management settings don't tell me what date/time the subscription ends. An employee at Zoom is telling me repeatedly that it ends at the end of the day on 30th August.

But if that is true, my subscription would be one month plus one day.
Can anyone shed any light on this? I need to be very clear because I have an important meeting on 30th August and don't want to take out another month unless I have to.

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @AL62.

Is this a meeting you need to schedule, or just another person's meeting you need to attend?

If you just need to attend a meeting scheduled by someone else, you do not need a Pro account -- just an unlicensed, free, Basic account will be good enough.

If this is a meeting you need to schedule yourself, then look at your Admin -> Billing ->Current Plans on the Zoom web portal and look for the Next Invoice Date:

Ray_Harwood_0-1692682325513.png

I'm not a billing expert, but I believe if it says the Next Invoice Date is August 30, then I believe your account will be good through August 29, and to be a Pro account on August 30, you will need to be invoiced for another month.  I doubt that transition is specifically at midnight in your time zone... so there might be some leeway, and nobody I know is equipped with the knowledge to give you a definitive answer.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

AL62
Listener

Thanks for your response Ray. To clarify this is a meeting I have to run and will be longer than 40 mins. If there is anyone else who knows a bit more about the subscriptions I'd appreciate your input. 🙂