cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They charged me a subscription I didn't update

sparramansilla
Listener

I updated my subscription to basic because I didn't want to be charged for zoom anymore, actually it's been more than 6 months since I stopped using it for my job. When I open my account in the webpage the subcription status says BASIC and I don't actually understand why they charged me 160 euros for something I didn't order. 

I want my money back, a full refund because my credit card details no longer appear on their webpage, I don't know if that's even legal or not. 

The worst thing is that one cannot email the billing department of this company or even phone them from outside the US. It's  almost impossible to contact them. I tried emailing them but they answered me "email not delivered". 

I'm honestly not willing to accept this treatment and I'm not accepting anything less than a refund of the quantity I was charged of. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jeremy
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @sparramansilla ,
Have you raised a support ticket? If not, I would recommend that you submit one using our web request (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new) - Billing & Account Management.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jeremy

Hi @sparramansilla ,
Have you raised a support ticket? If not, I would recommend that you submit one using our web request (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new) - Billing & Account Management.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Katja_Gorlinski
Listener

Hi!
Has your question been resolved?
- I have a similar problem, and I have not received a response from support for the last 4 months, and the money keeps being debited.
If the service continues to violate user rights, we could be in touch with you to try to resolve this issue together. Do you minde?