cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Assistance with Subscription Cancellation and Billing Issue

AfriZoom
Listener

Dear Zoom Customer Service Team,

I am writing to seek your assistance regarding an issue I am facing with my Zoom subscription. I have been a loyal user of Zoom, having subscribed to the Zoom One Pro plan. On December 7, 2023, I additionally subscribed to the Large Meeting add-on for 500 attendees, which I use on an as-needed basis.

After my recent event, I attempted to cancel my Zoom One Pro subscription, intending to reactivate it when next required. However, I encountered a message stating that I must first cancel all additional subscriptions. When I tried to cancel the Large Meeting Subscription, I received a notification that stated, "You are unable to cancel, downgrade or decrease your monthly add-on subscription until the end of your annual subscription's billing cycle. Contact Us if you have any questions."

I have contacted Zoom support multiple times for assistance with this matter, but my request to cancel the subscription has not been addressed, and no response to my request. I have now been informed of an impending charge of $69.86, despite my repeated requests for subscription cancellation.

I request your urgent intervention to resolve this issue. I would like to cancel my current subscriptions and cease any further billing until I decide to reactivate my account. I am thinking about escalating this matter through a dispute with PayPal and sharing the relevant evidence with the appropriate authorities if this issue remains unresolved. I believe in fair and transparent customer service and hope that this matter can be amicably resolved at the earliest convenience.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

1 REPLY 1

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@AfriZoom 

Cancellations are effective at the end of the service period paid for. They are not immediate. This information is found in Cancelling Your Subscription

If you still need help, please submit a request here

If you have a quoted contract, please contact Sales here