cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Licenses

busops
Listener

We need to remove the total number of licenses on our account, but the management page doesn't allow me to edit the plan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @busops 

If your account is in a contract, you will be contacted by the retention and renewals team. You may not be eligible to downgrade if the contract in place prevents you from doing so. You may need to contact Zoom Sales for assistance. 

If you aren't under contract and purchased your subscription online through Zoom directly, 
I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

S_K

Hi @busops 

If your account is in a contract, you will be contacted by the retention and renewals team. You may not be eligible to downgrade if the contract in place prevents you from doing so. You may need to contact Zoom Sales for assistance. 

If you aren't under contract and purchased your subscription online through Zoom directly, 
I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.