cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the subscription

kkpeter
Listener

Hi, I am Péter Körmöczi-Kriván and I just bought a 1 month Zoom subscription (Zoom One Pro Monthly). However, when I log in to my Zoom profile, I still see the BASIC status and not ONE PRO. Can you tell me why this is?
My bank account shows the money was delivered, and both I have got a "payment processed" e-mail from you . Thanks in advance. Have a wonderful day. Peter

2 REPLIES 2

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @kkpeter , and welcome to the community! Have you assigned the license yet? 

If not, please follow the steps outlined here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-Zoom-licenses

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

kkpeter
Listener

Dear Bri,
I am the only user of the account and that is why there is no other user listed under the user menu. My problem is that I have paid for the Pro package ($14.99) and I am sure that my payment has been received by the company, because I received a confirmation with the following text:

"Payment Processed
Thank you for your order,
Please review your payment amount below, we have attached a PDF detailing your order and terms of your subscription.
Zoom Account Number: 11xxxxxxx87
Payment Method: Credit Card
Payment Date: 02/03/2023
Amount: $19.04"

I would like to contact you by email, and I would like to send you my full Zoom Account number.

I would like you to look into why I could not start using the Pro package.

It's important to me because I have a Zoom meeting on Monday at 2pm Hungarian time and I want to record it.

Thanks in advance for your attention.
Peter

Translated with DeepL