cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Information Notice

GMurray
Listener

I recd a mail from ***********. asking to log into a platform https://www.zoominfo.com/ re Personal Information Notices. Is this a scam as I cannot login?

Contacting their help desk they cannot find a zoom account linked to my email address, even though they sent me a mail to that same address.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

Our domain is zoom.us so this does look suspicious. A good rule of thumb is to never click on links in unsolicited emails. Go directly to the site and log in to your account from there. If you've clicked any links, please immediately update your email password and set up two-factor authentication.

Here are some great fraud resources from the FTC:

How To Recognize and Avoid Phishing Scams

How To Recognize and Report Spam Text Messages

How To Get Less Spam in Your Email

Hacked Email: What to Do

Protect Your Personal Data and Information

Please click Accept as Solution if this was helpful. This will help others who may have the same question.

Cheers!

~S

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

S_K

Hi there!

Our domain is zoom.us so this does look suspicious. A good rule of thumb is to never click on links in unsolicited emails. Go directly to the site and log in to your account from there. If you've clicked any links, please immediately update your email password and set up two-factor authentication.

Here are some great fraud resources from the FTC:

How To Recognize and Avoid Phishing Scams

How To Recognize and Report Spam Text Messages

How To Get Less Spam in Your Email

Hacked Email: What to Do

Protect Your Personal Data and Information

Please click Accept as Solution if this was helpful. This will help others who may have the same question.

Cheers!

~S