cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment related issue

Suryateja
Listener

we have purchased for Zoom One Pro account with 7 hosts (annual)&Conference Room Connector account with 1 port (annual) now after payment successful licenses has been activated after couple of days again its showing basic   

3 REPLIES 3

Asnaketch
Listener

I want to change payment frequency from annual to monthly. There is invoice in my account and couldn't change the payment frequency. How can I change that?

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

If you have a signed contract, please contact your Account Executive to discuss changing from annual to monthly. Note that annual subscriptions offer a bit of a savings.

If you purchased your subscription online, you can change from an annual to a monthly subscription. 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation panel, click Account Management, then Billing.
  3. Click Edit Plan to the right of the subscription you wish to change.
  4. Click the Monthly option.
  5. Click Save & Continue.
  6. Review the changes. If correct, click Save & Continue.
  7. Click Place Order to complete your purchase.

Once confirmed, a prorated credit for the remainder of your annual subscription will be produced and applied to your new monthly payment and your future invoices. If you would like to inquire about a refund, please reach out to Billing by chat.

If my reply helped, please click the Accept as Solution button so others in the Community may benefit as well! 

S_K

Hello!

Please see Assigning Zoom Licenses for guidance. If you still need help, I recommend contacting our Billing support team here for assistance with this as they may need to access your account to investigate.

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, please click the Accept as Solution button. This helps others with the same question.