cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not Going Through

RedDouglas
Listener

Greetings.

I'm new to Zoom, switching from other platforms because so many users are most familiar and comfortable with Zoom.

I signed up for a new account, which worked as expected, and then attempted to upgrade to a "Pro" account, which I need to make the service useful to me.  However the payment process hangs when I submit my credit/debit card information, stuck on "Please Wait" forever.

I've checked with my bank.  They see the authorization inquiry and confirm that the transaction is authorized, but the Zoom app never completes it.

I've used multiple browsers and made sure that no blockers or add-ons that could interfere are active.

None of the online help options are meaningfully related, the chatbot is totally useless and Zoom apparently won't provide other help options except to paid accounts.  And I can't have a paid account if Zoom won't take my money.

Any guidance or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

[Edited to correct typo.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @RedDouglas, welcome to the Zoom Community!

We are happy to see that one of our support agents was able to help you resolve this issue.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we cant wait to see how else you contribute to the Zoom Community. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @RedDouglas, welcome to the Zoom Community!

We are happy to see that one of our support agents was able to help you resolve this issue.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we cant wait to see how else you contribute to the Zoom Community. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Carla, i have the same problem as RedDouglas but am unable to read the answer. Could you please post the solution. Thanks

Hello, I’m also having this problem, could you please help me? I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

coco

i need to pay my subsription bill

Hello! 

I was trying to pay for my zoom annual subscription, but the payment doesn’t go through, can you help me solve the problem, please?

The perennial issue with Zoom.

I am having same issue, hope to get help to resolve

RedDouglas
Listener

Yes, thanks, Carla. Maria took care of processing payment and all is now well!

craigwiliams
Listener

Hi RedDouglas, i have the same issue but am unable to view the answer that was posted. What is the solution? Thanks

kelglenn
Listener

I am having the same problem. Please can someone help me as I fear my card will be charged twice as I have tried now twice to upgrade

Hi kelglenn, i tried 3 times and had same concern, zoom admin convinced me to try again using a different web browser so i tried with Mac tablet using Safari and this time it worked. The 3 previous attempts show  'pending' on my card transactions though zoom assures me that my account would not be debited if i had not received  a confirmation email from them. Hope this helps. Thanks

RedDouglas
Listener

Hi, folks.  It certainly seems that Zoom would want to fix a problem that causes people to have difficulty paying the company.   That said, it's not all that unusual to have problems between a user's browser, a website, and a payment processor that's actually on a different system.

Reminder:  At least in my case,  speaking with the billing people on the phone resulted in the issue being cleared up immediately.

Thank you for THIS answer 🙂

@RedDouglas wrote:

Hi, folks.  It certainly seems that Zoom would want to fix a problem that causes people to have difficulty paying the company.   That said, it's not all that unusual to have problems between a user's browser, a website, and a payment processor that's actually on a different system.

Reminder:  At least in my case,  speaking with the billing people on the phone resulted in the issue being cleared up immediately.

I gave it three tries but had the same finance issue. Zoom admin suggested using a different web browser, so I used Safari on my Mac tablet and it finally worked. Even though my card transactions show 'pending,' Zoom assured me they won't charge my account without a confirmation email. Hope this info helps. Thanks!

billposer
Listener

I am having the same problem.  I have tried on several different days, using both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. The chatbot is indeed useless. I have also tried the contact form, thus far without a response. Doesn't Zoom want my money?

vascodagama49
Listener

My problem seems never-ending.Paypal wants Identity confirmation using ID & residence proof - all done but still funds not transferred from my bank.What kind of circus is this? Why can Zoom give me an invoice which I can present at my bank for a direct wire transfer to Zoom Video Inc or its. bank?

Manokaran
Listener

Hello, even I am not able to make the payment. Tried through debit card and credit card.
Kindly help!

i have the same problem