cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for pro but still showing basic account

JessRighe
Listener

Hello, on Monday the 25th of September I paid the new annual plan for Zoom Pro but it didn't upgrated yet. 

What can I do?

7 REPLIES 7

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @JessRighe 

Buying the license doesn't allocate the license to any user automatically: You have to go to your portal and assign it (to yourself in this case).

Follow below easy instructions depicted in the Zoom Document:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-Zoom-licenses#h_01GZCBPA9Y904KSEW5T... 

I hope it helps, and let me know if this resolves your enquiry.

Vinnie

JessRighe
Listener

Thanks Vinnie, when I get to the step 3 there's no option to look for users. It looks like I have to pay again!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@JessRighe in-order to manage users to assign those licenses per @Vinnie reply; on the account as an Owner or Admin with permissions; the account will need to be one of the following:

• Free with Credit Card, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account

If you have not entered your information from the https://zoom.us/billing/payment; there is no payment method associated with the account; thus, you will be unable to assign licenses without an actual license or purchase a license on the account until that is setup - as stated in the Knowledge base article above (manage users)

Here are additional resources as well for resolving that issue:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Vinnie

Very good point @RN, thanks for highlighting this! 

Vinnie

One moment, let's verify first if the previous payments have passed:

Go to your Zoom Portal:  ADMIN > Plans and Billing > Payment History.

Only if you don't see your payment there proceed to do a new payment; if you see a payment, then go to:

ADMIN > Plans and Billing > Plan Management.

You should be able to see there the Plan(s) allocated to your account: "Quantity" and also the "Features Included in your plan"

If you see your purchase license there, then you could click/select the option "User Management" in that same page that will take you to the place where you can allocate the License (ADMIN > User Management > Users).

If you select your user there (checkbox) it will show on the top and option to "Change License Type"

Vinnie

JessRighe
Listener

Thanks @RN I updated the info and I can see the users now but @Vinnie when I click the user there's no option for license, only base. Also, when I check the payment history it doesn't show anything, as if I never paid.

JessRighe
Listener

@Vinnie @RN I spoke to the bank and the payment was confirmed. How can I check with zoom if they received the payment or get a proof of the payment?