cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for 20 Zoom Licenses- only getting Basic 40 min

AdultEducation
Listener

We paid for 20 licenses for the teachers in our school. The payment posted in August. Yesterday, all of the accounts became Basic and classes are cut off at 40 min. I have reached out to Customer Service and sent all of the payment documentation. No help so far. I asked for a one week extension while Zoom locates the funds we sent, but no luck. NOT HAPPY

8 REPLIES 8

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@AdultEducation 

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue. If you've already submitted a ticket and it has been closed, what was the reason they gave? What is/was the ticket number?

NOTE: If you purchased through Google Play or Apple, Zoom has no record of your payments.

You may also find answers here: Subscription resources

We have a ticket in, but no help so far. I guess our account executive is no longer with Zoom and that isn't helping. 

S_K

@AdultEducation 

... "If you've already submitted a ticket and it has been closed, what was the reason they gave? What is/was the ticket number?" ... I can take a look at it.

There was no explanation for the closed ticket. The current ticket in #18288920.

S_K

Thanks so much! I've taken ownership of the ticket and responded from there. I'll stick with you there until this is sorted.

Thank you. I hope that you can help. I was asking Noel if the accounts could be moved to the paid status for a week, allowing time for Zoom to find the $2000 we paid. He said that isn't possible. This is really tough for a school. We are unable to hold our online classes. 

S_K

I see that your payment has been found and applied to your account and that your account has been reinstated. To avoid this in the future, please be sure to send payment remittance advice to the email address shown on your invoice. 

Have a fantastic weekend, @AdultEducation !

Everything was sent to the correct email. In the future, don't lose people's ACH payments. DO NOT blame this on us.  Zoom needs to update the billing system. It took months for our payment to be applied. Zoom was emailing us after we sent the payment aknowledging receipt in Aug.