cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to delete member from user management

akashmodi
Listener

Hello,

For some reasons, I am not able to delete a particular member from zoom portal.

See attached screenshot 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

You can either call by phone or submit a ticket via the link below:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Contact-Zoom-Support

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

S_K

akashmodi
Listener

@S_K - Hello see the screenshot below, there is no option of 3 dots (...) to delete the account. when check under zoom rooms, I am not able to find this account.

akashmodi_0-1698161018710.png

bstrelko

This looks like it may be a personal Zoom Rooms device. Can you check Device Management -> Device List?

bstrelko_0-1698162209539.png

@S_K - Thanks very much for the prompt reply, I have checked all devices but couldn't find any devices related to this device, is there any where else I could check ?

bstrelko

If it's not showing in device list or 'Zoom Rooms', you will likely need to contact Zoom Support to investigate your specific situation further.

We have seen cases where the information in Zoom Admin Portal is not current/accurate and in these cases, it's best to call Zoom Support's attention to the issue. They may also be able to fetch information on this license that you cannot as an account admin.

bstrelko

Please also note that your initial screenshot shows this as a 'Basic' license, meaning that you are not being billed for it.

This could very well be a Zoom Room that was created without any devices assigned to it or a 'Scheduling Display Only' space.

@bstrelko 0- It was me, I was checking this morning to see after assigning the license, does it give the option to delete the account , but looks like it is not. Now I am stuck. what is the quickest way to contact Zoom support ?

bstrelko

You can either call by phone or submit a ticket via the link below:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Contact-Zoom-Support