cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Activation Emails

bushsong
Listener

I am trying to setup a new zoom account for a new organisation. I am not receiving activation emails. (Yes, I have checked spam.) I have tried two different emails and neither have worked. I have then sent emails from my own computer to those addresses and no problem. I have sent them from another computer and no problem. Still not coming through from Zoom though.

The server is not a corporate one and as I say, the email addresses are working fine in all other environments except for Zoom. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ric

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @bushsong @marketing-can @none1 @Sean_M @rhaywood @Mikedlv sorry I'm late to the party here and welcome to the community! If you've already looked into the KB on Not receiving emails from Zoom and have taken the suggested steps to troubleshoot; I would suggest contacting Zoom Support as they have the backend tools to resolve your posted discussion and replies here. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

marketing-can
Listener

I am having a similar issue, did you get your issue resolved?

none1
Listener

No. Nothing and now I can't sign into my Bushsong account either. I am not receiving the confirmation codes to my email address.

Sean_M
Listener

My organization is also experiencing the same thing. I have traced the inbound emails from both spam filters and exchange account and there are no emails coming from zoom being sent to us. It would seem their verification email system is broken.

rhaywood
Listener

I am having a similar issue. I'm trying to add a new employee to our company account and she is not receiving any of the emails. Checked all spam folders and nothing.

Mikedlv
Listener

Having this problem now. Please, can someone shed some light? Is this a Zoom problem? 

We had to reach out to Zoom for help. Her email for some reason was on a blocked list so once they removed her email from that list she finally got the email invitation (after I resent it).

bushsong
Listener

Given the number of replies here, there must be a lot of emails on blocked lists. I can't even get a verification email from them to sign in and have to use Facebook instead.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @bushsong @marketing-can @none1 @Sean_M @rhaywood @Mikedlv sorry I'm late to the party here and welcome to the community! If you've already looked into the KB on Not receiving emails from Zoom and have taken the suggested steps to troubleshoot; I would suggest contacting Zoom Support as they have the backend tools to resolve your posted discussion and replies here. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

If the initial e-mail BOUNCES Zoom will lock it up and they need to remove it from their BOUNCED list via Zoom Support.  Here is their explanation:

After taking a look, I see #####@swim###.com was on our bounced list and has now been removed.  Please resend the activation email from the Pending Users page and the user should now be able to receive it.

This is the only way to fix at present.

Hi ,

I'm trying to sing-in zoom but not receiving activation link on mail .

and I can send and received mails form all outside domain only from zoom facing issue .

Any support why it's happening .

How can I communicate with Zoom support when I can't even submit a ticket without logging in. How could they communicate with me to resolve the issue. I have been going around for 2 day now without any way to get through. Please notice that my account is licensed 

DanielSydney
Listener

This is an ongoing issue. The zoom mail server does not retry if initial attempts to send to a new email address are greylisted per common standards.

Also the resend button in the zoom UI does not resend. Known bug has been in place for at least the 6 months I have been working with the system, no sign of a fix. 

willjoe
Attendee

f you cannot see the activation email in your account try refreshing the page. You should also check your spam or junk folder in case your email provider has filtered our email there. If you still cannot see your activation email try registering again

Regards,

Willjoe

The problem is that the email is never re-sent. The zoom system is not RFC compliant, it should retry when grey listed. There is also a bug in the system which results in no email being sent when accounts are registered again.

The only working solution is to contact zoom support and ask for the email address to be taken off of their bounce list.

ValD23
Listener

I am trying to change my email on my account and was supposed to get a verification email. I did not get it. Additionally, I haven't been getting my post call recording emails for about a week now. I checked my junk and nothing is there

Janet61
Listener

Follow these instructions for iPhone 6

Open zoom app

click on the schedule icon

type in title of meeting

Select time of meeting 

Save and save again (ignore you haven’t added any attendees)
click on meeting title

click on attendees 

type in your email afdresses in the To box

then send the emails by pressing the up arrow

spraje5421
Listener

I am having a similar issue. I'm trying to add a new employee to our company account and she is not receiving any of the emails. Checked all spam folders and nothing.

KWolli
Listener

same issue here: we do not receive any activation or e-mails. I can log in to the "basic" account. No reaction. Except bounce e-mails. Very annoying.

fegarciad82
Listener

Not Receiving Activation Emails too, trying to created a new account on Zoom, checked spam folder and IPs and all good, please help on this. 

Kosmoland
Listener

Same! Not Receiving Activation Emails too, trying to created a new account on Zoom, checked spam folder and IPs and all good, please help on this. 

evadorr
Listener

Same here, I paid to add a user and she didn't recieve the activation email. 

No way to reach anyone - instead they send us here to coplain to each other. is there any way to reach zoom support???##$%