cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Profit

DBU
Listener

How to register my non profit to help off set fees?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi DBU,

If you are looking to register for tax exemption, see Apply for Tax Exempt Status. If you are already tax exempt, see our Tax Exempt support article for further guidance.

If this has answered or helped you find a solution to your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

S_K

Hi   @DMin415 

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue and may have further recommendations. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

YaBoiB

Hello @DBU

I do not have any information about this topic, but if you call in and speak to our Billing representatives I am sure that they will be able to guide you to the correct information. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

S_K

Hi DBU,

If you are looking to register for tax exemption, see Apply for Tax Exempt Status. If you are already tax exempt, see our Tax Exempt support article for further guidance.

If this has answered or helped you find a solution to your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

What to do when I've followed all the Tax-Exemption steps and the redirect page just comes up blank and the plan and billing page is stuck with the "Do not close" pop-up on the screen.

S_K

Hi   @DMin415 

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue and may have further recommendations. 

Moved:

S_K

Moved message to a new thread to separate from the original post.