cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notification for resumption of billing for paused account

canuckdev
Listener

I paused my account, but received no notification prior to the resumption of credit card billing. Immediately on notfication of a payment being charged I cancelled my plan and it was immediately changed to Free plan, but no credit was issued to my credit card.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @canuckdev 

I understand that you chose to temporarily pause your subscription, which can be done for up to a period of 3 months. When selecting this option, there was a dropdown offering 30, 60, or 90 days.

Once confirmed, the account will be paused until the selected term expires. Upon expiry, the account will automatically be charged. Perhaps this note was overlooked at the time of pausing. 

If you need assistance with cancelling, I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance.

~S

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

S_K

Hi @canuckdev 

I understand that you chose to temporarily pause your subscription, which can be done for up to a period of 3 months. When selecting this option, there was a dropdown offering 30, 60, or 90 days.

Once confirmed, the account will be paused until the selected term expires. Upon expiry, the account will automatically be charged. Perhaps this note was overlooked at the time of pausing. 

If you need assistance with cancelling, I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance.

~S

canuckdev
Listener

Thank you for your response. Since I did not receive a reminder from Zoom about billing being resumed I cancelled my plan.