cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Assistance: Cloud Computing Impacting Zoom Performance

elivejoseph
Listener

Hello Zoom Community,

I'm encountering a perplexing situation that revolves around the integration of Zoom and cloud computing, and I could really use some guidance.

Lately, I've been experiencing disruptions and intermittent performance issues with Zoom, particularly during instances where there's heavy utilization of cloud computing resources. It seems there might be a correlation, but I'm struggling to pinpoint the exact root cause.

Has anyone else here faced a similar challenge? Have you noticed any issues with Zoom performance when operating within a cloud computing https://www.lenovo.com/ch/de/servers-storage/solutions/cloud-computing/ environment? I'd greatly appreciate any insights or experiences you can share.

I'm keen to understand how different cloud setups might affect Zoom's functionality and performance. Additionally, if anyone has successfully optimized Zoom usage within a cloud computing framework or found ways to mitigate potential issues, I would greatly value your advice.

Your expertise or shared experiences could be instrumental in helping me navigate this situation and ensure a smoother integration of Zoom with our cloud computing infrastructure.

Looking forward to any assistance or suggestions the community might provide to resolve this perplexing issue!

0 REPLIES 0