cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge Pro Accounts

JeroenSangers
Listener

Me and my partner each pay for a Zoom One Pro account with one user. We would like to merge those two accounts so that we can manage both users from within a single account. How can I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @JeroenSangers.

You need to decide which of you will own the account. That person then invites the other user to join the account. See this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063202

If you then want the newly-joined user to have additional privileges, you can designate them as an Admin in Admin -> User Management -> Roles

If you have an administrative staff person that you want to perform Admin functions, it’s   possible to create a Basic account for your admin, and assign them to the Admin role. There are some things you might like to allow an admin staff to do which would require a Pro account, like Scheduling Privilege. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @JeroenSangers.

You need to decide which of you will own the account. That person then invites the other user to join the account. See this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063202

If you then want the newly-joined user to have additional privileges, you can designate them as an Admin in Admin -> User Management -> Roles

If you have an administrative staff person that you want to perform Admin functions, it’s   possible to create a Basic account for your admin, and assign them to the Admin role. There are some things you might like to allow an admin staff to do which would require a Pro account, like Scheduling Privilege. 

Thanks Ray, that Zoom Support article solves all my questions, especially about what happens to the paid subscription of the other user.

Before posting here, I tried searching for that article, but was not able to find it. This proves the value of this community

Ray_Harwood

@JeroenSangers, I appreciate the feedback and am happy to help! Reach out any time.