cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Issues

WilliamMurray
Listener

I have a paid Zoom account which was set up with an old email address which is no longer in use. 

I am unable to access it as it wants to now send a code to my email address after I have entered my log in details.

The email address does not exist which means I can not get the code.

How am I able to access my Zoom account?

I desperately need it for my business.

I have the password and email address to log on but with the code it wants to send me I am not able to do so. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

The Billing team can assist you.  Because this is a public forum, we do not handle billing related questions here. Please submit a support ticket to Zoom’s Billing team here and they will be able to assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

Be sure to provide them both email addresses, and if possible, the Zoom Account number. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

If you no longer have access to the email address attached to your Zoom account, contact Zoom Support. There are a number of reasons why you may receive an email from Zoom, such as an email asking you to confirm your email change, or an email with a time-sensitive verification code to input in the following situations:

If you do have access to the email inbox, but you’re not receiving the email, learn more about troubleshooting issues related to not receiving emails from Zoom.

If you are having other trouble signing in or locating your Zoom account, learn more about troubleshooting related to sign-in issues or contact Zoom Support.

Visit Zoom Support Center or Zoom Learning Center to find loads of helpful information!

If my reply helped, please click Accept as Solution so others in the Community may benefit as well!