cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It takes zoom for ever to do the refund

AlexVancouver
Listener

I made my subscription for my next year's zoom on Dec 2022. However, right after I made my payment, my zoom account got disabled, I was told that there is a violation for my account, and I don't understand what kind of violation I can make within 15mins after my payment. I am asking for a refund for my subscription right now. In addition, without any reason, zoom reactivated my account several days ago without showing the subscription anymore. I had been dealing with the billing department for one month, and they informed me that only your department can resolve the issue and made the refund to me now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AlexVancouver apologies for the experience you had!

If you receive notice that Zoom has taken adverse action against your account due to a violation of Zoom's Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Guidelines, you can submit an appeal request to the Zoom Trust and Safety team through the options listed below:

• Click the link in your email notifying you that your account has been deactivated by Zoom
  • Request an appeal by submitting the web form available here

As to the billing department referring you to come to the community for refunds is not correct as Zoom billing support does not monitor the community. For refunds, Zoom billing support will be the deparment to resolve your issue. 

If your issue hasn't been resolved, please feel free to DM (direct message) me @RN the billing ticket number and I can look into this for you. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AlexVancouver apologies for the experience you had!

If you receive notice that Zoom has taken adverse action against your account due to a violation of Zoom's Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Guidelines, you can submit an appeal request to the Zoom Trust and Safety team through the options listed below:

• Click the link in your email notifying you that your account has been deactivated by Zoom
  • Request an appeal by submitting the web form available here

As to the billing department referring you to come to the community for refunds is not correct as Zoom billing support does not monitor the community. For refunds, Zoom billing support will be the deparment to resolve your issue. 

If your issue hasn't been resolved, please feel free to DM (direct message) me @RN the billing ticket number and I can look into this for you. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!