cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Regarding Premium Account Payment and Technical Issues for Users in Ukraine

CourseSNC
Listener

I would like to inquire about the necessity of purchasing a premium account for Ukrainian users. Specifically, does Zoom require users in Ukraine to pay for a premium account if their conferences extend beyond the 40-minute limit?

Secondly, my colleagues and I have encountered recurring technical issues while using Zoom, particularly during conferences where we serve as organizers. At random intervals, we experience sudden disconnections from Zoom. During these occurrences, the screen darkens, and the only resolution seems to be forcibly closing Zoom tasks in Windows or rebooting our PCs and then rejoining the conference. These interruptions significantly disrupt the flow of our meetings and hamper our productivity.

Could you please provide guidance on both matters? Any insights regarding the payment requirements for Ukrainian users and solutions to address the technical issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to these concerns. I look forward to your response and assistance in resolving these issues promptly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @CourseSNC 

Last updated on October 28, 2023: "Hosts in Ukraine on free accounts can use Zoom to host meetings without the 40-minute limit." I'm not aware of any changes to this policy. This Zoom Support article may offer some guidance: Troubleshooting paid account still showing as basic.

Your other question is more technical and best responded to by someone in Tech Support. Have you tried submitting a support request

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

S_K

Hi @CourseSNC 

Last updated on October 28, 2023: "Hosts in Ukraine on free accounts can use Zoom to host meetings without the 40-minute limit." I'm not aware of any changes to this policy. This Zoom Support article may offer some guidance: Troubleshooting paid account still showing as basic.

Your other question is more technical and best responded to by someone in Tech Support. Have you tried submitting a support request

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @CourseSNC ! I have reviewed your post and @S_K  has provided a solution for you, so I've gone ahead and marked it as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?