cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been trying to cancel my account for months and they keep debiting and sending invoices! Help

Valerie013
Listener

Hi 

I have been trying to cancel my account for months and they keep debiting and sending invoices! Help!

Does anyone know what to do. Can't reach them by phone and get no response to my email! Have already stopped the direct debit! And now I am starting to get emails saying they failed to debit. Can anyone possibly help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Valerie013 

Please see Cancelling your subscriptionCancellations become effective as of your next renewal date, and your services will continue until the end of your current subscription term. 

If you have purchased a subscription via a direct sales quote, all changes requested will take place at the end of the subscription term that is indicated on the quote.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

S_K

Hi @Valerie013 

Please see Cancelling your subscriptionCancellations become effective as of your next renewal date, and your services will continue until the end of your current subscription term. 

If you have purchased a subscription via a direct sales quote, all changes requested will take place at the end of the subscription term that is indicated on the quote.

Ukpbj
Listener

Once you get in you will never get out