cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cancelled my subscription and again they charged from acount

hammadyounas
Listener

I have just canceled my plan and opened the refund request. and then again charged from my account, now I am unable to contact with billing team.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @hammadyounas and @ryder2019 

Please refer to Zoom Support article Canceling your subscription. If you have questions about payment or refund, I recommend submitting a ticket here for our Billing team to assist. They will need to access your account to assist.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ryder2019
Listener

I would like to cancel this subscription; I don't need zoom it was done error.  I just wanted to know how zoom worked.

S_K

Hi @hammadyounas and @ryder2019 

Please refer to Zoom Support article Canceling your subscription. If you have questions about payment or refund, I recommend submitting a ticket here for our Billing team to assist. They will need to access your account to assist.

I submitted a ticket last month, checked regularly for response and now I have just been billed again.  VERY UNHAPPY!

S_K

Hi @Lreynoldsyb 

I tried searching with what little information I have but could not find a ticket. Please submit a new ticket from the owner email address and reference your account number as well as the last invoice number. You should be able to cancel through your Zoom account. 

If you have purchased a subscription via a direct sales quote, all changes requested will take place at the end of the subscription term that is indicated on the quote. If you have any questions, you can email your dedicated Account Executive.

How to cancel a Pro (paid) subscription

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management, then click Billing.
  3. Under the Current Plans tab, find the plan you want to cancel and click Cancel Plan to stop your subscription's automatic renewal.
    Note: Please beware that canceling your subscription will go into effect on your next billing date.
  4. In the dialog window, click Confirm Your Cancellation, to confirm.
    You’ll receive an email confirming the change.

Cancellations become effective as of your next renewal date, and your services will continue until the end of your current subscription term.