cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Open the Door

drdouglas
Listener

Although I paid the $150 for the membership, Zoom doesn't think I paid, and cuts me off after 40 minutes.  My attempt to use Customer Service have been thwarted because, apparently,  you can't get customer service unless you have full membership.  A true Catch-22,-- for those of you old enough to know Joseph Heller.  I think I know what the problem is but have no one at Zoom to tell it to.   Can anyone assist?  Many thanks.     drdouglas

1 REPLY 1

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @drdouglas; here is what I suggest: 1) Verify the payment is actually reflected in your account, 2) Make sure the license you purchased is properly allocated to your username (this is not necessarily an automatic step).

1. Go to your Zoom Personal Portal and Sign-in like you normally do:  https://zoom.us 
    • Go to "ADMIN > Plans and Billing > Payment History": You should be able to see your transaction.
    • Go to "ADMIN > Plans and Billing > Plan Management": You should be able to see the License you purchased, and by the prices I assume is Zoom One Pro; if you expand the view it will show all the services included with the license, the amount of storage being used, etc.
  2. Assuming all in 1. is fine, then now we have to make sure the license is assigned to your user; 
    • From the previous step, you should be able to see a "User Management" link that will take you there, or you can manually go  by selecting "ADMIN > User Management > Users"
    • You user account/email should be there: In the column that says "Type" it is most likely saying "Basic" so we need to change that to "Licensed"; you can do that by simply clicking "Edit", changing the value and saving, or by selecting your user it will show an option on the top that says "License"; just select it and follow the instructions to change the typ.

I hope this helps. Good luck.