cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I renew my current subscription with discount?

AdrianLimSG
Listener

I like to renew my Zoom Pro. How can I get a discount, being a loyal Zoom customer?

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @AdrianLimSG 

I'm glad you're enjoying Zoom.  I've been using Zoom a lot for over three years.

I think you'll find that there are few discounts available from Zoom, and the vast majority of them are for new users only.  Since the entry-level Zoom Pro account is $15.95/month or $149.90/year, it's unlikely you'll find a discount for account renewal.

Note that paying for an annual subscription at $149.90 amounts to about $12.50/month.  I highly recommend the annual subscription, if you're going to be using Zoom long-term.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thanks Ray, my current sub ends on 3/5/23. yet I have not gotten a renewal notice from Zoom

Ray_Harwood

It’s been almost 11 months since my last renewal, so I don’t honestly remember whether you get a reminder email or not. But look in your Admin -> Account Management-> Billing menu -> Current Plans tab for info. Mine looks like this – note that I have two paid users on my account; you likely have only one:

Ray_Harwood_0-1682781620213.jpeg

Check to see that your account says Annual for Subscription Period, and that the Next Invoice Date is what you expect. You should see the discounted annual rate of $149.90 if you only have one user (you!) on your account – which is about $12.50 per month, as opposed to the current monthly rate of $15.99 for a Pro account. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !