cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check the status of a support ticket?

GaryBrownell
Listener

I need to change the email associated with my account. The current email address is no longer active, and in that case, the only recourse for me is to submit a ticket (I'm on Pro Plan and can't call support). I submitted a ticket a few days ago, and have heard nothing. So, two questions:

1. How long does it usually take for Zoom support to act on a ticket?

2. How do I check the status of a ticket after it's been submitted?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @GaryBrownell  I see you got a response from our support team on "need to change email address" and seeing they were able to successfully change this for you! 🙂 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @GaryBrownell  I see you got a response from our support team on "need to change email address" and seeing they were able to successfully change this for you! 🙂 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Could you answer the second part of the question, 2. How do I check the status of a ticket after it's been submitted?  I've submitted a ticket and don't know where the response will appear...

Thanks.

@iamaclean wrote:

Could you answer the second part of the question, 2. How do I check the status of a ticket after it's been submitted?  I've submitted a ticket and don't know where the response will appear...

Thanks.

1. Logon to Zoom Support (https://support.zoom.com/)
  2. After logon, at the righthand upper corner, click "My Account", then in the drop down, select "Support Dashboard"
  3. Then you can finally reach the support request ticket page...

hey, i bought zoom one pro but was wrongly charged in usd even tho i selected my home currency & checked all details before i clicked "buy". submitted a ticket & it's been more than 24 hrs, no 1 attend to me, i can't escalate it, & it remains at "low priority". tried zoom virtual bot but it can't even understand my question, told me to sign in to chat with a real support person, & kept saying i didn't sign in although i did. help is appreciated. really frustrated now.