cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrid support

LindaMacMullen
Listener

I have a paid liscence.  I can’t access my old email so I tried to change my email address.  It says I need to access my old email to confirm the change.  What don’t you understand about unable to access old email.  Then I tried the online chat.  Told my liscence doesn’t accept the online support.  So paying close to $200 a year doesn’t qualify.  That is not acceptable.  Ok then I tried the phone support only to be told my paid liscence doesn’t qualify for phone support.  So I submitted a ticket only to find out that that isn’t even a priority.  I am part of an nonprofit organization.  The customer support is horrendous.  I am now moving our company to another platform so zoom will be losing several liscence.  How can a business survive with such horrible customer support.

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @LindaMacMullen thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

I completely understand your frustration, and I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been facing with accessing customer support to change your email address. Your experience is important, and I appreciate your feedback.

For assistance with changing your email address when you don't have access to the old address, please follow the steps outline here: How to change the sign-in email if you don't have access to the original email

Once again, I'm sorry for your current experience with Zoom. I'm hoping this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?