cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error assigning Large Meeting to Sub account

KarenWorsley
Listener

I am trying to to assign a large meeting license from our master account to a sub account but I get an error:

Your account has only 0 available Webinar license(s) available. You can add more licenses at Billing Page

I am not attempting to change the number of webinar licenses anywhere, just move a large meeting license from master to sub

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Webinars and LMAs are two different things. It seems like it's saying you don't have any more Webinar  licences left to apply.

Regards

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

Please follow these steps:

How to assign license(s) from master account to sub account

Note: The following steps only apply to bulk licensing-enabled accounts. Contact your Account Executive for more details.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal as the account owner or admin with privilege to manage sub accounts.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Sub Accounts.
  3. Click Account List.
  4. Click View Plans next to the sub account you wish to modify.
  5. Click Edit Subscriptions.
  6. On the subscription that you wish to change, click and change the value of Assign Licenses To This Account to your preferred quantity.
    From this page, you can also see the following columns:
    • Total Licenses Purchased: This is the total number of licenses purchased by the master account which can be assigned to the master or any sub accounts under the umbrella.
    • Unassigned Licenses: This is the number of licenses that are not currently assigned to users in the master account and are available to be assigned to sub accounts.
    • Assign Licenses To Users In This Account: These are licenses currently assigned to users in that sub account.
  7. Click Save.

Link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/8789157884173-Managing-Zoom-sub-account