cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit of the invoice after it's been paid

Nela
Listener

Hello, 

Is there a chance to change the information on the invoice once it was paid? I updated the card info, clicked "Save" and it already proceeded with the payment. I didn't update the billing information before though.

After I edited the billing info, it was too late and the invoice is showing me previous data. 

Is there someone I can contact within the company (administrator etc), who could edit the data?

Nela

2 REPLIES 2

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Nela I'm so sorry you did not receive a response to your post yet. It looks like you did the right thing by contacting Zoom's Billing Team for assistance with this specific invoice. I'm glad they were able to help! While we can help with general account management questions in the Community, issues with a specific invoice are usually best handled by chatting with our support team or opening a web case.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

FlorenceK
Listener

Hi. I'm sorry but I just can't find any way. 

I just paid the annual invoice but once printed I realized the address is not correct anymore and the credit card changed too! How can I make sure the payment went through + how can I edit the invoice?!? Can someone help?!?