cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate payment

begoña1
Listener

I am writing to ask you to contact me to my email because the same invoice was paid twice. The payment was processed twice, once for each credit card I sent. I would like to give all the information via email so please could you contact me? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @begoña1!

I recommend using the chatbot feature on support.zoom.com because we don't have access to your billing information through the Zoom Community platform. Our dedicated team of billing agents is happy to help. To start, just type "billing agent" and select "Billing & Account Management" when prompted to choose a team. Make sure you're logged in to connect with an agent.

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

jdhildebrand
Listener

Hi Carla. I have a similar problem, and the chatbots were precisely zero help. They were so busy giving me links to unrelated help pages that had nothing to do with my problem every time they saw a keyword in what I wrote that they never actually realized what I was asking. And there seemed to be no way to get the chatbots to promote my problem to something a live customer support person would see. The chatbots just pissed me off with their efforts to get me to settle for irrelevant pages that didn't address my problem. I need someone live in customer support to address my issue, but of course there is no way to reach live individuals on the website, no email addresses, nothing. Every email I've sent in response to erroneous bills has been returned to me as undeliverable. Zoom seems to be very good at taking money I haven't authorized away from me, and very bad at persuading me that it gives a darn about me as a person or customer. I've been trying to get Zoom's attention for four or five days now without luck.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @begoña1 @jdhildebrand, apologies for the issues you are incurring when attempting to contact support.

Please submit a ticket here: Contact Billing

Make sure to log in with the email associated with the charges. 

Thank you,

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?