cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupon code can not be applied as I was told from Zoom support

Region18
Listener

I had bought one year of Pro and when I purchased it, I could not see where to put the coupon code I had from Tech Soup and so I was told by Zoom Support to wait until the whole year subscription was ended and then I will be able to use the coupon code upon renewal. I believed them and tried but the coupon code appears as not applicable. I need to renew my subscription ASAP since I have a recording that will be deleted in a couple of weeks if I do not renew it. 

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Region18, welcome to the Zoom Community and thank you for posting for the first time!

I understand your urgency to renew your subscription and apply the coupon code you obtained from TechSoup. I apologize for any inconvenience you have faced with the coupon code application. While I'm unable to access account-specific information or process transactions, I can provide you with some general guidance. 

In this case, please reach out to our billing team by submitting a ticket. When contacting our support team, it may be helpful to have documentation readily available to prove your eligibility for the coupon code. This can include any confirmation emails or documents received from TechSoup regarding your subscription or coupon code. 

I hope this helps point you in the right direction!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?