cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging languages

Samulsky
Listener

Hello.

I am using the "Zoom" application in English. I can't find the language change option.

I understand the English language. The words I don't understand, I use a translator.

"Zoom" may not be suitable for people who do not understand the English language.

I'm Brazilian and the meeting is in Portuguese on "Zoom". I am using a computer to view the meeting. On my cell phone, I can use "Zoom" at any time. I don't expect to see "Zoom" on cell phones. The language change in “Zoom” for cell phones is also interesting.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @Samulsky 

I think the Zoom App will pick whatever language (if supported) you have setup on your mobile, but I could be wrong.

On the Windows App (and it should be the same or similar on a Mac), you can quickly change the language by Right-clicking the Zoom App Icon on the Taskbar.

Once you select the new preferred language, the Zoom App will restart automatically with the new selected language.

Vinnie_0-1698348933467.png

I hope this helps. Vinnie.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Vinnie

Hello @Samulsky 

I think the Zoom App will pick whatever language (if supported) you have setup on your mobile, but I could be wrong.

On the Windows App (and it should be the same or similar on a Mac), you can quickly change the language by Right-clicking the Zoom App Icon on the Taskbar.

Once you select the new preferred language, the Zoom App will restart automatically with the new selected language.

Vinnie_0-1698348933467.png

I hope this helps. Vinnie.

Thank you.