cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged Wrongly, No Help From Support

wlim
Listener

When I bought Zoom One Pro Personal 4 days ago, I clicked on MYR instead of USD, so the price should be RM600 after tax but now I'm charged USD158.89, which is RM732.09 cuz Zoom decided to auto switch to USD after I confirmed all the info to be correct & clicked pay. Why is this happening???

Al
so, I created a support ticket BIL0346298 requesting for help but no 1 from support came to assist me. I wasn't given the option to escalate so it remains low priority when it's not, & when I tried to comment below the ticket, none of my comments popped. 

Even chatbot has been super unhelpful as well. Why is it so difficult to get supported & even a payment error like this can happen at such a big & reputable company???

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @wlim 

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you're facing. We'll definitely look into this and get it sorted out for you. Our team will be in touch with you shortly regarding your payment issue and your support ticket. Thank you for your patience, and we'll make sure to address your concerns promptly via the support ticket. 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

wlim
Listener

thank you Carla, I really ppreciate that. I could now see that it's updated to high priority & they're awaiting for info.

hi Carla, is there any updates on this 1?