cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Subscription and Refund

A_T
Listener

I would like to cancel my "Zoom OnePro Monthly” subscription and get a refund as well because even though I received an email of the invoice for the payment, my account shows that I am still using the “basic” plan. I have sent the same request a month ago but I still have not received any response.

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @A_T seeing the ticket you recently opened with our Zoom Billing Support, I recommend continuing the conversation with the Support Agent to resolve this! Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

irannakulmi1972
Listener

irannakulmi1972
Listener

Cancel subscription and refund payment 

Please cancel my paid subscription of  the application

can't cancel the billing. Please help me! I want to suspend my account and avoid being charged again in two days on the 16th. So far, I haven't received any assistance, and it feels like I keep hearing the same thing. Why does it take so long to communicate with you? Why don't you help the customer? Aren't you supposed to collect money and issue invoices?

There is no such option. Why am I not receiving assistance? I need an algorithm, a human voice. In two days, they will already deduct the amount from my account, which they fail to prevent despite my repeated requests. Terminate the billing immediately! Now!
Cancel my billing!!! Now!

dialoguecitizen
Listener

i subscribe for 1 month that costs 19$ but you take 227 $ i cancelled my subsription and neet to refund my money beacausr you are stolen me.

i cancelled my subsription and want my money refund . no one response to me and the number request doesnt find.