cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t upgrade to pro account

KBlum
Listener

I am trying to sign up for an upgrade from a free to a pro account using the 40% off for the Black Friday weekend special. I keep getting this pop up window when I try to continue that says “Unable to continue. You have chosen a billing cycle that is ineligible for this coupon. Click go back to close the eligible billing cycle”. Tried switching to a monthly plan but that does not have the discount. Does anyone know what to select to not get this pop-up anymore and move on to the next page to pay?  Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi KBlum,

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Community! 

I recommend contacting our Billing support team here for assistance with this as they will need to access your account to investigate. 

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, please click the Accept as Solution button. This helps others with the same question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

S_K

Hi KBlum,

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Community! 

I recommend contacting our Billing support team here for assistance with this as they will need to access your account to investigate. 

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, please click the Accept as Solution button. This helps others with the same question.

I have the same issue. When I apply the coupon code I get "Unable to continue  You have chosen a billing cycle that is ineligible for this coupon. Click 'Go Back' to choose the eligible billing cycle."

The only 2 options for a billing cycle is monthly or annual - both don't work!

VGrounds
Listener

I have the same problem. I want to upgrade using the 40% coupon but there is no coupon code.