cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t upgrade to paid version

TobysPaw
Listener

Hi! Whenever I try to upgrade my free zoom account to the paid version, I get the error message:

“Something went wrong. Please make sure that your billing information is updated, and pop-up blockers are disabled in your browser.”

billing info is correct and pop-up blockers are not active.

this happens with whatever browser I try to use and no matter which credit card or even PayPal. There’s no problem with the credit card at all.

im at a loss as to what to do. I have previously been a paid member. How to do the upgrade?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @TobysPaw, thank you for posting for the first time!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues upgrading.

In order for your purchase to be processed, you will need the Recaptcha button to appear. Can you please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, disabling any pop-ups and then trying again?

If the issue persists, submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance, they will be happy to help get this sorted for you.

Keep me updated!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @TobysPaw, thank you for posting for the first time!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues upgrading.

In order for your purchase to be processed, you will need the Recaptcha button to appear. Can you please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, disabling any pop-ups and then trying again?

If the issue persists, submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance, they will be happy to help get this sorted for you.

Keep me updated!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

TobysPaw
Listener

Thank you so much! That did the trick. Must admit it didn’t initially work on my iPhone (clearing safari) but deleting google Chrome history on my laptop meant I was able to upgrade. Thanks again! 

Great! Thanks for the update! 

Hope to see you around in the Zoom Community 😎

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team