cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't cancel my plan or remove my credit card

CFong
Listener

I was trying to switch my account from US -> AUS

I clicked cancel and it did not give me the options to add a plan. So I clicked "Reactivate". And now I can't edit the plan.

It says I need to contact support but it's been 3 business days and there's no response. I'm heading overseas soon and won't be able to resolve this while I'm overseas. Seems crazy that Zoom's system just removes the ability to stop paying them money.

Any idea how I can resolve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Thank you! I've assigned your ticket to myself and will look into this first thing tomorrow. I'm currently outside of my working hours. I'll respond through the ticket directly to you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

S_K

@CFong - What is your ticket number? I may be able to check on it for you.

CFong
Listener

Request: #18403050

Ticket number: BIL0069967

If possible could you remove the subscription and the credit card? I ended up creating a new account for the Aus number.

Thanks for any help 🙂

S_K

Thank you! I've assigned your ticket to myself and will look into this first thing tomorrow. I'm currently outside of my working hours. I'll respond through the ticket directly to you.

Thanks. I'll be away with bad internet access for the next few weeks but hopefully you can resolve this without me. (I want to cancel my plan and have put in writing that I give you guys the authority to cancel it).

Thanks

Just got back from overseas. Thanks for the help S_K, everything's resolved :).