cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy Annual plan

FeliciaOng
Listener

Hi, my account has been disabled, I would like to buy a pro yearly plan with this email address:***********.

7 REPLIES 7

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @FeliciaOng! Welcome to the community! You can go to https://zoom.us/pricing to see a list of prices and plans. You also have the option to toggle between annual and monthly. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 9.01.28 AM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi, but my zoom account has been disabled. Can I use that account to subscribe? Pls assist.

Thank you.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@FeliciaOng when you say your Zoom account is disabled, are you prompt any specific error code, e.g. error 1003. You can look into this discussion on Account Disabled without reason if you're experiencing anything similar 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hi, 

Yes it is this error code 1003 that appeared when I sign in. So, what can I do now the community discussion has not helped?  Which department can solve my problem, I'm not able to use my assisting account to subscribe the plan.

Thank you

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thanks for the clarification @FeliciaOng! If you are receiving error code 1003, please contact Zoom Support for troubleshooting assistance. If you're unable to open a ticket please let me know and I can assist with opening one for you!

When opening a ticket, please provide the following:

• What operating system you are using
  • What you were doing when you received this error
  • Meeting ID, if in a meeting or trying to join/start a meeting

Hope this helps! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

WmRobt
Listener

I just want to buy the offer for an annual account. I am circling back many times to fill in information only to get to the credit card thing and click there and nothing happens. No error message. No nothing.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @WmRobt are you having issues entering your payment? Suggest looking into Zoom payment methods. For further assistance you can contact our Zoom billing support as our billing teams do not monitor the community. Thanks!

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his