cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

italston3
Listener

I do not wish to be billed annually for the invoice shown below. I want to be billed monthly. How do I make this change? I also want to know why I'm being charged $280.52 instead of $149.00  (Zoom Pro)?

ChargeName:Zoom Meetings
Pro and Zoom PhoneUS/CA
May 4, 2023 -May 3, 2024 $250.00 $30.52 $280.52
Unlimited Annual
Quantity: 1
UnitPrice: $250.00

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @italston3 

Because this is a public forum, we do not handle billing related questions here. Please submit a support ticket to Zoom’s Billing team here and they will be able to assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

bobma808
Listener

Same situation here. I just opened a ticket with my account as to request a refund for a wrong update with my subscription. Something went wrong with the platform and suddenly an invoice of $175 dropped into my inbox. This is really strange because before that I was paying $89. Now I have an opened ticket in my support dashboard. This is really shameful for such a company. Please users, be careful with this kind of things. I am really disappointed because I had been client for more than 3 years and now I will have to cancel my subscription because I realized that every move and update that you are making with the platform it is in order to get more money from us without us realizing it. Disgusting mercenaries.