cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing question after Zoom IQ trial period is up

Tim-Kuhnel
Listener

Hello Zoom community.  My business is about to enable the Zoom IQ feature on a trial basis for several people within the company to test.  Once it is enabled, does the trial simply end at the end date or do we start automatically getting billed for the service?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Tim-Kuhnel 

I'm sorry. This is very new, and I'm unable to quickly find documentation to answer with accuracy. I recommend reviewing the Free Trial Terms of Service before clicking Accept. I'm sure the answer will be found there.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Tim-Kuhnel.

FYI, the Free Trial Terms of Service document is located here:

https://explore.zoom.us/en/free-trial-terms-of-service/ 

See especially Section 5’s item (ii):

… and continues until … (ii) You enter into an Order Form for the Trial Offering that is made generally available by Zoom

I’m no lawyer and this is not legal advice – but my interpretation of this is that Zoom will offer you the opportunity to continue, and if you do not complete an Order Form for the General Availability version, your access will be terminated and you won’t be charged.

Carefully note that Zoom seems to consider a product’s Trial Offering and General Availability as separate items.  It’s not likely they will simply “turn on” a product that requires a separate license without seeking your approval.  They do often add features to existing licenses, which are generally made available to a limited group of customers as part of their Beta program. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !