cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

rebeccagtcllc
Listener

My credit card was charged for the Pro subscription, and I have an email receipt.  However, when I log in, it still shows Basic (Free), so I can not get in touch with Zoom customer service.  What a conundrum!  Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi rebeccagtcllclunasser, and map327,

I recommend you Contact Support as this sounds like it could be a technical issue.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

map327
Listener

I'm in the same boat! Very frustrating to be stuck.

lunasser
Listener

The same thing happened to me... I got the subscription, it was charged in my credit card but I still remain as "basic" user. And I have to host a meeting in a couple of hours... I'm tempted to do it again bu I'm scared of wasting money for nothing twice in a roll. 

S_K

Hi rebeccagtcllclunasser, and map327,

I recommend you Contact Support as this sounds like it could be a technical issue.

They got your money, even they said they refunded it on paper. They never want to actually refund. I got 1-year charge for Pro services. After they agreed my cancelling and refunded my money.. on paper. They never credited it back to my Citibank card. I keep  emailing back and forth with the billing department.. and after a month, I see no money back, and I am using the basic service now.  Be careful!

S_K

Hello @SNT 

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you've faced with your refund. I located your support ticket and will respond from there. This isn't a matter of keeping your funds but rather an unfortunate technical issue that needs to be resolved with more assistance from the card-issuing bank. 

I am facing the same trouble please help

chinchurch
Listener

where I have to follow up on my zoom account. they deducted from my credit card still my account is basic version.

S_K

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you Contact Support as this sounds like it could be a technical issue.

JLJudicials
Listener

I am facing the same trouble 

S_K

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you Contact Support as this sounds like it could be a technical issue.