cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issue & Very poor respond!

Tonsy
Listener

First, I was really shocked when i told that i cannot use live support! I was about to renew my subscription to Zoom, and i only had one question regarding the currency options! 

But it seems that i will change my mind after this very poor respond and the unprofessional way of dealing with people who have potential to buy a product!

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Tonsy,

What plan are you on?  There’s Basic, Pro, Business, Enterprise, and a few others. 

Please see the Zoom pricing and feature comparison on this page: https://zoom.us/pricing 

Help options by plan type are there, and they’ve been this way for a long as I can remember. Help options are available to everyone, but at different levels. If you move up to a Business plan or higher, your internal Zoom admins can contact Zoom via phone for support.

And there’s plenty of help here in the Zoom Community. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Tonsy

Allow me to add that Zoom has multiple ways to reach us. Chat, Email support or through this platform the Zoom Community. 

If you are having any issues at all please let us know and we can assist you directly or through this page. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?