cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avitars

adrien1
Listener

Why isn't the Avitar tab in my settings?  I have a free subscription.

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @adrien1 suggest looking into the KB on Using Avatars in meetings and webinars specifically meeting the Prerequisites for using Avatars and System requirements for Avatars

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

ericpilot
Listener

My avitars were there and appeared without my doing anything. Now they are gone. I have the latest version of zoom and also the paid version. In the meetings tab avitars are turned on yet they do not show up on the virtual background screen. They were there before and now are gone. There seems to be no help for this feature and one seems not to be able to contact zoom about it. very hard to get information about this issue. Are they turning the feature on and off since it is a beta version?

Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ericpilot have you looked at the following KB article within my re: above? Was this helpful understanding the specifically meeting the Prerequisites for using Avatars and System requirements?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

ericpilot
Listener

I have looked at the article. It is not helpful. They were working a couple of weeks ago and worked fine. I have version 5.15 downloaded today. On the virtual background connection on my picture I see only virtual backgrounds, no longer effects and next to that was the avitars. Both visual effects and avitars have disappeared. My computer supports these as they worked fine a couple of weeks ago. I do not understand why they are gone. I have gone to zoom.us meetings tab and made sure avitars is turned on. I am not sure what to look for in the article. I think I have done what I need to do to turn on everything unless there is some other thing that needs to go on. thank you.

Eric