cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount was deducted from my credit card for the annual subscription renewal, e-mandate also register

BIREDRaj
Listener

Subject: Request to Update Account Status and Clarification on Annual Subscription Payment

Dear Sir,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the recent payment made for the annual subscription to Zoom Meeting service.

On 26-03-2024, an amount of 15576 INR was deducted from my credit card for the annual subscription renewal and e-mandate also registered but not updated account. However, despite the payment being processed successfully, I have noticed that my account has not been updated to reflect the renewed subscription status.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. Could you please check the status of my account and ensure that the annual subscription payment has been applied correctly? If there are any issues or discrepancies with the payment, I would appreciate clarification on the matter.

For your reference, the transaction details are as follows:
- Payment Date: 26-03-2024
- Transaction Amount: 15576/-
- Credit Card Details: 3956

I understand that technical glitches or administrative errors may occur, and I am hopeful that this matter can be resolved swiftly to avoid any disruption to my access to the Zoom Meeting service.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to receiving an update on the status of my account and the resolution of this issue at your earliest convenience.

Should you require any further information or assistance from my end, please do not hesitate to contact me at 

Thank you for your cooperation and prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

M Venkatarami Reddy
BIRED Rajendranagar

0 REPLIES 0