cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account discrepancy - basic vs. pro

afpokanagan
Listener

Thanks in advance for the help!  My account billing shows my account is Pro, but my account will only let me set up meetings as if it is a basic account.  I can't get through on the phone because they say my account isn't eligible for phone support, but I can't figure out where to go for help.  Nothing from the chatbot.  Nothing from the knowledgebase.  Nothing from Google.  Has anyone ever experienced this before?  What did you do? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

You might have multiple Zoom accounts and only one of them is Pro, while the others are Basic. I would check the PMI of your Pro profile and compare it to the PMI of the Basic account that you are scheduling with. If they don't match, they are different accounts. 

You might also try logging out of whatever you are scheduling with and log back in, as that can sync your account info and ensure that device recognizes you are Pro. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

afpokanagan
Listener

I should also add, the account expires in July 2022, so its not a new account.  This problem only just started happening. 

Bort

You might have multiple Zoom accounts and only one of them is Pro, while the others are Basic. I would check the PMI of your Pro profile and compare it to the PMI of the Basic account that you are scheduling with. If they don't match, they are different accounts. 

You might also try logging out of whatever you are scheduling with and log back in, as that can sync your account info and ensure that device recognizes you are Pro. 

You were absolutely right, thank you Bort!

I have the same problem: I have a pro account and Zoom is logging me on as a Basic Account user. I have logged out and back in five times: same result. To my knowledge, I only have one Zoom account.  Please help. It is annoying to be cut off after 40 minutes when I have paid for up to 30 hours.

Bort

Hi @Susan12 

Where are you seeing the Basic user designation? In the Zoom web portal? On the desktop client? Somewhere else? 

What is the PMI? Where is it located? I logged into zoom and I now have a Basic account when I my subscription for Pro doesn't expire until next year. I do not have any other zoom accounts or logins.

Chris_74
Listener

I have the same problem as above: My account is Zoom Pro but my profile and meeting settings are still basic. I have only 1 Zoom account and have logged out and in on all devices which does not fix the problem. Appreciate your advice. Thx!