Rooms and Workspaces
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom default starting volume

OS: Window 10 I currently use window's volume mixer that allows different applications to have different volumes. Zoom currently starts at 100% volume. Changing the volume now does not seem to change the starting volume of the next use. Every solutio...

Survey

Hi! I have completed 32 surveys, each bearing number 1 to 32. It is important that this order be maintained, that is the survey number 1 has to be the first in the list, etc. Later on, I have made a change on survey no 32, which has been moved at the...

Подвисают кнопки меню управления при включение видео

Добрый день! Нужна помощь решения проблемы, суть заключается: При включении видео подвисают кнопки управления . В отключенном состоянии работает без проблем. Камера Cisco room bar,компьютер на базе процессора core i 7,jоперативная память 32 gb,видеок...

Display Zoom Room schedules in office lobby

Hello,We would like to display the daily schedule for all of our Zoom Rooms in the office lobby. The idea is that visitors can see the information when they arrive at the building. Is there a way to display this on one 75" screen? We already have a n...

crusea by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Add Google Calendar Service to Zoom Room

I'm trying to add another google calendar to my list of integrated calendars for our Zoom Rooms. Google won't let me add a calendar service other than my own. I don't remember having this much trouble when we first set up the Rooms. Has something cha...

sweile by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Room display control

Hi, I am looking to understand how Zoom Room on Poly Android devices can control the room display without a network connection to the display. I think there should be a "sleep" mode. It appears it is now called "idle time out". What time interval set...

jasonvan_0-1706888502679.png
jasonvan by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes