Rooms and Workspaces
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Share Computer Sound not working

Hi. When using "share computer sound" the sound gets corrupted.In this short file you can hear first a sound from my computer, then the same from "share computer sound" :Link Working on Ubuntu 22.04 with the latest zoom desktop application. How can I...

background won't go away

First post here, thanks in advance. Posting for my wife. She has a Lenovo laptop running windows 11. After a weekly zoom meeting this evening there is a phantom zoom background flickering on the laptop screen. It is a phantom with the windows from al...

samotr by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom Rooms Sharing Key

Does anyone know if it's possible to increase the refresh rate of the sharing key in Zoom rooms? We are testing out Zoom rooms currently. Something we run into is users wanting to share their screens to the large tv's we have in conference rooms even...

Problem with the audio connection

Hello! I have a problem with the audio connection during the conference, for some reason the sound is lost during the screen demonstration in the browser, I can't hear the interlocutor and I can't hear myself. Please, how can I fix it? I have 2 GB of...

Greenscreen not working proparly in Zoom

Hi, I have a problem. Today I installed a Green Screen in order to get a better and more professional outlook. But..... When I tick the box: "I have a Green Screen" it's not looking good. If I use it without ticking the box, it looks a little better ...

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-10-18 om 14.09.27.png Scherm­afbeelding 2023-10-18 om 14.09.15.png
Dries by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes