Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Not Receiving Notification Emails

I am a regular user of Zoom as an attendee of meetings but I am fairly new to setting meetings up myself. I can schedule a meeting with no problem. But neither I nor my recipient of the Zoom invite are receiving the notification emails. Why would tha...

Char9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room

Hi There. I have a trainer who has advised that when they moved all delegates from the waiting room to start the course, one delegate was stuck in the waiting room. He tells me that the system automatically remove them after a few minutes. The delega...

Esternal Host

I want to plan a meeting but I will not be present and I want that one participant should be the oganizator and share the slides

Zoom may not be supported on your browser.

I am having an issue like this:https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Error-quot-zoom-may-not-be-supported-by-your-browser-quot-when/m-p/66817#M35625...which appears to have received no solutions.When I send my zoom link (which includes a pass code) ...

share audio

I am trying to share audio. However I get a prompt asking for a password. I do not have a direct password as I sign in automatically through my apple devices? I am unable to locate a password anywhere relative to the apple sign ? Thanks, Jason

Resolved! Consulta sonido

Quisiera que se escuche mi voz y también el audio del video mientras comparto. Necesito las dos cosas al mismo tiempo mientras doy clase... Cómo puedo hacerlo? Gracias

Recording Meetings

Hello I was wondering if someone could please help me? I would like to record a zoom meeting and send it to viewers but I want them to be unable to download it and I want the video to expire after 3 days. Is that possible? Kind RegardsJTbda

JTbda by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes